Highlighted

Fixed layout Epub cross platform font problme

Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i tried to export a book in Epub fixed layout, and when i open it on MacOS it work good, but in Windows all font seem overlapped and not correct. Why? What i can do to prevent this?

TOPICS
EPUB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Fixed layout Epub cross platform font problme

Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i tried to export a book in Epub fixed layout, and when i open it on MacOS it work good, but in Windows all font seem overlapped and not correct. Why? What i can do to prevent this?

TOPICS
EPUB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 16, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply, but i must open the epub on Digital Edition, it's funny beacuse is an Adobe product, because i must sell it with DRM, and for me it's important to make an epub that works on large scale of device/app/os.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2020 0