Highlighted

floating document window docking not working

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

even though this box is checked in interface/panels in preferences, any new or existing document will not dock with the main window bar. I also can not move the main window at all - it appears to be locked in position. It does not happen with other apps. Can someone help me please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

floating document window docking not working

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

even though this box is checked in interface/panels in preferences, any new or existing document will not dock with the main window bar. I also can not move the main window at all - it appears to be locked in position. It does not happen with other apps. Can someone help me please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 25, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have the application frame enabled?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 25, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure what that is! Can you tell me how to check it? 

Also, I have "show start workspace when no documents are open" checked, and that is not working either.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 25, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Window > Application frame.

Make sure it’s enabled.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 25, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you, that was it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 25, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been googling this for months. Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 14, 2020 0