• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flowing Linked Graphics Files in Master Pages

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on a file to display storyboards in InDesign. I've got one file where each page is a picture and its captions below, and another file that links eight of those pages to a page, so the end result is a series of eight-panel pages in sequence.

I can make a Master Page that links to the first eight pages of the first document, but when I create new pages from that Master, they just show the same first eight panels. How do I set up the Master Page so that page two will show panels 9-16, page three 17-24, etc., no matter how many panels I have? The way a text file will create as many pages as it needs when you link a long file? I sometimes will have over 200 panels in a sequence, and I don't want to have to create separate links for them all.

Thanks for any help you can give me!

Ted

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines