Highlighted

Font drop-down menu unstable

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

So, I am new to InD and am struggling with the font drop-down menu.  I have to change some fonts in a provided file and when I go to the font list it either keeps closing while I am trying to search and selects a font for me or won't let me scroll further than my visible screen will allow.

Does anyone else have this issue? 

Thanks.

Hi FayeK,

Sometimes it helps to shut down the program and then relaunch. THis seems to reset some glitches in InD.

TOPICS
Bug, Performance, Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Font drop-down menu unstable

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

So, I am new to InD and am struggling with the font drop-down menu.  I have to change some fonts in a provided file and when I go to the font list it either keeps closing while I am trying to search and selects a font for me or won't let me scroll further than my visible screen will allow.

Does anyone else have this issue? 

Thanks.

Hi FayeK,

Sometimes it helps to shut down the program and then relaunch. THis seems to reset some glitches in InD.

TOPICS
Bug, Performance, Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 09, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi FayeK,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 09, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'm hoping that the issue is resolved for you. 

If the above-mentioned solution or suggestion helped, please mark it correct.

If not, do let us know so that we can assist you further.

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 20, 2020 0