Highlighted

Font Issue - Indesign Creative Cloud 2020

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am beyond aggravated. My InDesign Creative Cloud 2020 is not recognizing my TT 

Fonts. They will not show missing but as soon as I attempt to do a Hi Res PDF, they are missing.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Font Issue - Indesign Creative Cloud 2020

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am beyond aggravated. My InDesign Creative Cloud 2020 is not recognizing my TT 

Fonts. They will not show missing but as soon as I attempt to do a Hi Res PDF, they are missing.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 27, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac or Windows and exactly which version?

If Windows, does the operating system see the fonts?

Do other Windows programs see/use the fonts?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 27, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on Latest IMac, Mac OS Catalina system.

I have loaded fonts in my Suitcase Fusion and when didn't work, put them under the InDesign App Fonts Folder and did a restart.  Sometimes, I can get InDesign to see them and then out of the blue, it says, Missing Fonts.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2020 0
Snoodle LATEST
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really believe the Adobe InDesign app has the issue. Don't recall having this issue in Illustrator or Photoshop.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2020 0