• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fonts disappearing and reappearing and endless font error messages in InDesign 2020 on Windows 10

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indesign - Templates that I have been working with since 2019 without issues, NOW, While I am working the font message keeps poping up saying I dont have 1 to 7 differant fonts, then I do have them then I don't again. The font is installed, it's not going anywhere - I re-installed it just to make sure nothing was wrong with the font. I have rebooted several times, I have checked for updates, I have tried directing the font mgr to the font.... Anyone else having this issue? Suggestions?

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Hi there, 

We're so sorry to hear about this issue. A similar issue has been reported by a few other users as well and our Product team is working on it. 

I would request if you can upvote this issue here (https://indesign.uservoice.com/forums/601180-adobe-indesign-bugs/suggestions/39867358-major-system-font-issue) and add your comments. This way you'll get all the updates related to this issue.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system. Catalina users have been complaining about font issues for quite some time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly which version of Windows? If you have a version earlier than 1903, be aware there were OS problems with fonts that were installed as links.

With the current versions of Windows 10, make sure you install “for all users.”

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10

It's primarly Aviner 
I have re-installed the all the fonts from the package.

It works fine then everything turns red and it says it does not exist and everything goes out of wack because it substitues it with a smaller font. Then all the sudden it comes back and repeat, repeat and repeat again. I just reformated my computer and re-installed adobe and it's still doing it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, 

We're so sorry to hear about this issue. A similar issue has been reported by a few other users as well and our Product team is working on it. 

I would request if you can upvote this issue here (https://indesign.uservoice.com/forums/601180-adobe-indesign-bugs/suggestions/39867358-major-system-f...) and add your comments. This way you'll get all the updates related to this issue.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines