• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fonts Indesign

New Here ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Meu arquivos todos estão tendo problemas com as fonts. O Indesign avisa que não encontrou as fonts originais, mas encontrou as fonts semelhantes no meu mac. E que vai utilizá-las. Mas não encontra as fonts. Mesmo quando eu mando substituir no painel, não substitui e continua dando o mesmo problema. Detalhe: os arquivos foram criados neste mesmo mac, com as fonts instaladas nele. Isso está acontecendo com todos os arquivos.

Estou usando a última versão do indesign. Alguma sugestão para resolver este problema?

My files are all having problems with fonts. Indisign warns that it was not found as original fonts, but found as similar fonts on my mac. And who will use them. But it does not find as sources. Even when I have it replaced on the panel, it does not replace it and continues to give the same problem. Detail: the files were created on this same mac, with the fonts installed on it. This is happening with all files. I'm using the latest version of the design. Any suggestions to solve this problem?

TOPICS
Bug , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?