• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

french text shows some characters like &#39 in text frame

Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i use translation api opf google to translate english to french in my text frame in indesign .but my french text shows some specail characters like &#39  in the text frame .can u suggest me a font that supports french language glyphs or what can be any other solution of problem

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

All Latin1 fonts support French language glyphs. But that is not what you have. It looks as if you are not correctly handling HTML entity escapes in the information returned by the Google API. See for example https://stackoverflow.com/questions/26851419/google-translate-api-outputs-html-entities

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All Latin1 fonts support French language glyphs. But that is not what you have. It looks as if you are not correctly handling HTML entity escapes in the information returned by the Google API. See for example https://stackoverflow.com/questions/26851419/google-translate-api-outputs-html-entities

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks a lot for proper guidance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines