• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Frustrated

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am writing because I am extremely frustrated. I have been an Adobe user since the 90s and I have found the products to be more and more difficult to navigate and use. I am more disappointed with customer service. I'm tired of talking to someone in India that doesn't understand what I'm saying. I spend more time trying to get someone to understand me. I'm sick of trying to chat with someone that can't type a response that I can understand. I had a small question, why can't I download FREE templates. Seriously, over an hour later and I still didn't get the help I needed. I don't have time to waste on the phone or chatting. I'm tired of being held hostage to CC. I'm tired of logging in each time I go to another window and I'm sick of not having someone to discuss issues with the product. Almost $60 a month and I can't even get anyone to help. I've paid thousands to upgrade and maintain Adobe systems that I need for my job. When Adobe stopped selling software and started selling CC I was heated that I had to pay a monthly fee. When I called about it, I was rudely told, well Apple is always upgrading and we have to keep up and this is the best way. Blame Apple, sure, got it. How about Adobe take care of your customers. I have searched the site for places to share this and NOTHING. So here it is!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post the exact name of the Adobe program you use so a Moderator may move this message to that forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope you feel better but you really haven't told us what the issue is so nobody here can help. I won't say Adobe's customer support is going to win any awards, but if you treated them with these kinds of rants without expressing exactly what your issue is, I'm not sure I can blame them for not being able to help.

So...if you want help, give us DETAILS! If you just wanted to rant, well, I got nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So to add to Bob’s comment, starting with InDesign (as this is the InDesign forum)  tell us which version of InDesign you have installed and your operating system.
Also let us know how much RAM and spare disk capacity you have.
Then detail the specific issue you are having with InDesign (what you are doing and if there are any error messages).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Lisa:

The community forums are staffed with volunteer users who answer applications questions in their free time. We can usually give a clear concise answer to a specific question. The only question I see in your post is:

I had a small question, why can't I download FREE templates.

In any modern version of InDesign, choose File > New > Document. Scroll down under the Preset List at the left. Seventy-one templates are shown, more available using the Find more templates on Adobe Stock. Of the templates listed, all but the first seven show FREE next to the template name.

new doc.png

~Barb 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines