gobbledygook text in document

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all. I packaged up a document (image 1) and when changes needed to be made went back to the packaged InDesign file and found that nonesense copy (image 2) was in place of the original text. I've tried some things to fix it but to no avail. Anyone else come across this problem? If so, what might be the solution?

thanks

Frank

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jeff Witchel, ACI | Adobe Community Professional

Looks like a type conflict to me. I've run into this when a document contained both the OpenType and Postscripts versions of the same Typeface. Not sure if that what's happening in your screenshot.

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

gobbledygook text in document

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all. I packaged up a document (image 1) and when changes needed to be made went back to the packaged InDesign file and found that nonesense copy (image 2) was in place of the original text. I've tried some things to fix it but to no avail. Anyone else come across this problem? If so, what might be the solution?

thanks

Frank

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jeff Witchel, ACI | Adobe Community Professional

Looks like a type conflict to me. I've run into this when a document contained both the OpenType and Postscripts versions of the same Typeface. Not sure if that what's happening in your screenshot.

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 07, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 07, 2020 1