Highlighted

GPU/CPU preview

Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I noticed some issues with the new iMac 2020 (27 - 3,8 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i7 - AMD Radeon Pro 5500 XT 8 GB) and the InDesign preview. The colors look different when using the GPU preview. It's exactly the same problem in Illustrator. The CPU preview looks just perfect in both programs. I tested it with an older iMac model (2018 I think) and the Radeon Pro 570 4 GB. Everything looks fine there (both previews). Any ideas? Maybe I changed some settings I can't recall?

InDesign 15.1.2

Illustrator 24.3

mac OS Catalina 10.15.6

TOPICS
Bug, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

GPU/CPU preview

Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I noticed some issues with the new iMac 2020 (27 - 3,8 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i7 - AMD Radeon Pro 5500 XT 8 GB) and the InDesign preview. The colors look different when using the GPU preview. It's exactly the same problem in Illustrator. The CPU preview looks just perfect in both programs. I tested it with an older iMac model (2018 I think) and the Radeon Pro 570 4 GB. Everything looks fine there (both previews). Any ideas? Maybe I changed some settings I can't recall?

InDesign 15.1.2

Illustrator 24.3

mac OS Catalina 10.15.6

TOPICS
Bug, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 21, 2020 0

Have something to add?