• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

«Grundlagen» und «Klassische Grundlagen und Grössen scrollen

Participant ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In früheren Versionen von CC haben einige Dinge gut geklappt. Es ist schade, dass mit einigen Ergänzungen in Updates man sich gewohnte Abläufe in InDesign aus versteckten neuen Orten zusammen suchen muss. So muss man muss die richtigen «Grundlagen» anklicken um z.B. Grössen auch zu scrollen:

InDesign_01.png

Falls man nun fast zufällig auf "Grundlagen" klickt erscheint ein weiteres Menue:

InDesin_02.png

Klickt man auf «Klassische Grundelemente» erscheint das bisher gewohnte Menue oben und man kann Grössen wieder scrollen:

InDesign_03.png

Wieso nur auf diese Weise?

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

The dropdown menu you are referring to in your captures are default Workspaces. You can make and save your own custom workspaces:

https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/using/workspace-basics.html

The Grundlagen workspace in your capture does not include the Control panel—you can turn the Contol panel on and off from the Window menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

It’s not difficult to set and save custom workspaces to fit your needs. The last set workspace is remembered when you launch an application. If you change or move items in a saved workspace, it can be set back to the original via Window>Workspace>Reset...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The dropdown menu you are referring to in your captures are default Workspaces. You can make and save your own custom workspaces:

https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/using/workspace-basics.html

The Grundlagen workspace in your capture does not include the Control panel—you can turn the Contol panel on and off from the Window menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

Its more a question of ergonomics in most Creative Suite programs! I was aware of the "basics", but why two almost identical settings, and only in one you can scroll? I was nagging in other community mails that with some Adobe updates certain defaultes – which I commonly used – are changed. Sometimes you need now many klicks to get things done, where a few months ago, one klick did it (e.g. Photoshop standards).  Another example is in the Bridge: every time I restart Bridge the once Deactivated Adobe Photo-Downloader is Activated automatically. This blocks my Canon EOS Utilities when I try to download photos, because the small Adobe Downloader Window is hidden behind  other program windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It’s not difficult to set and save custom workspaces to fit your needs. The last set workspace is remembered when you launch an application. If you change or move items in a saved workspace, it can be set back to the original via Window>Workspace>Reset...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found out about this, but all my arguments aim in another direction: with all these frequent updates we end up without obvious gains for a normal user – but with more klicks to do the same as months ago!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you migrate your previous settings when you update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Migrating presets? I had never problems with this. But Camera Raw updates removed a previously available "header menue" that allowed rapid jumps to a series of functions directly, e.g. when working with "Basic Settings" directly to "Geometry" (perspective corrections), both my main functions while using ACR...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines