• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Having trouble finding an in design version campatible with older system

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any downloadable indesign versions for a macbook pro OS X 10.9.5 (13F1911). My system won't upgrade any further and the latest ID version requires a newer system to operate. I am a paying creative cloud customer and was hoping there was a retro version of ID available to download through Adobe. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. I cannot afford a new laptop!

TOPICS
Activation billing and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What year is your Macbook Pro?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(Good question. Has to be older than 2007 as my mid-2007 is at 10.11.6) 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

2012 can install Mojave, which will let you run the latest CC versions. Try this for the Mojave installer:

https://appleinsider.com/articles/19/11/23/how-to-get-an-old-macos-installer-from-apple

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm willing to go out on a limb and say that machine is capable of going much further than 10.9.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A 2012 model can definitely be upgraded to a newer system that will run the current apps. Why do you say it cannot be upgraded?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines