• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hello people can help me.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello people can help me. I made a file in indesing, with vectors and rectangles from the program itself. Everything is normal on the desktop, but when I export it to PDF or JPG, the vector behind it overlaps behind the box rectangle in front. It would be as if the box rectangle had transparency, but there is no effect on it, now I do not know if it is a program error or an error of the pdf / jpg file ... after all, when I print the file everything is normal without this error .. only in the virtual file only.

TOPICS
Import and export , Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Hello,

The issue you initially had was a simple overprint issue, your solution to use the registration color is not a good one if your file is going to print, as the saturation level will be to high and the printer will probably kick the file back. You're better off creating a new swatch for a rich black of 60% C 40% M 40% Y 100% K or a standard black of 1% C 0% M 0% Y 100% K, either will force the knockout you need.

Regards,

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please give us more information:  Please tell us what operating system (exactly) you're running. Please tell us (exactly) what InDesign version you're using. Please make two screen captures—one of the objects in InDesign and one of the PDF file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which type of PDF would also be useful to know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Below are the images requested. I managed to solve the problem using the black color of registration .. and not the normal black color. what is the difference from the black color of registration to the normal black color?

INDESING 2020 V16.01 file

a645ede5-5d95-4b24-a5ac-02711ecab514.jpg

PDF/x-1a:2001

f9bb7de8-099a-499b-aedd-966390124322.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The issue you initially had was a simple overprint issue, your solution to use the registration color is not a good one if your file is going to print, as the saturation level will be to high and the printer will probably kick the file back. You're better off creating a new swatch for a rich black of 60% C 40% M 40% Y 100% K or a standard black of 1% C 0% M 0% Y 100% K, either will force the knockout you need.

Regards,

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much, I will do this and test to see if everything will go well Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please report back!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines