• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with "link to pages" exporting to reflowable EPUB from InDesign

Explorer ,
Aug 15, 2020 Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have searched this topic with no success.

At one point several years ago, I was able to export linked pages to a reflowable epub. I think InDesign automatically inserted a text anchor at the top of the page so the link would know where to go when exported. I'm no longer able to do this. The result is a blank hyperlink. I'm trying to determine if this is a bug on my end, or inDesign no longer converts linked pages to hyperlinks when exporting to a reflowable epub. Any scripts out there that might accomplish this for me? I'm converting a 120-pg document for a client and all of their links are to pages. 

Thanks much!!

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
EPUB , How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your difficulties. Could you please share the exact workflow you are for following to link the pages? Is the issue related to a specific document?

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! No, it is not related to a specific document. All of my documents with page links export empty href tags. ( <a href="">See page 84.</a> ) 

Does inDesign support page links to reflowable epubs? The inDesign user guide specifically states that it supports hyperlinks on pages for fixed-page epubs, but gives no mention of support for reflowable epubs. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/using/export-content-epub-cc.html

I am exporting to reflowable epub v 2.01. 

Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines