Highlighted

Helvetica Black and Neue vertical offset

Participant ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See attached image. Does anyone know if this is normal for Helvetica Black and Helvetica Neue? Their basline is about 5 mm lower than other fonts. When I'm working with two columns and a heading is on top of one of the columns it causes the two columns to be off. I can't activate the baseline grid in this project so I have to resort to other solutions. But is this how these fonts should behave or is something wrong here?

Topics

Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Helvetica Black and Neue vertical offset

Participant ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See attached image. Does anyone know if this is normal for Helvetica Black and Helvetica Neue? Their basline is about 5 mm lower than other fonts. When I'm working with two columns and a heading is on top of one of the columns it causes the two columns to be off. I can't activate the baseline grid in this project so I have to resort to other solutions. But is this how these fonts should behave or is something wrong here?

Topics

Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Simon,

I cannot access your attached PNG file.
You may use the forum's Insert Photos control to insert it to your post.

Thanks,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines