Highlighted

How can i add white behind everything?

Advocate ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to add white behind all the text?

I'll make a guess... perhaps you have text over a colored background and want to increase the contrast behind the text. You can select the text frame and change the background color to paper. (I also added an inset to the text frame with Type > Text Frame Options.)

~Barb 

bkgd.gif

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How can i add white behind everything?

Advocate ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to add white behind all the text?

I'll make a guess... perhaps you have text over a colored background and want to increase the contrast behind the text. You can select the text frame and change the background color to paper. (I also added an inset to the text frame with Type > Text Frame Options.)

~Barb 

bkgd.gif

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, can you be more specific?

Do you want a white background in the frame? Do you want to get a white background behind the whole paragraph? Behind a line?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Isn't that the default? (Unless you changed the color of the [Paper] swatch -- quite possibly you did so unintentionally). A bit more background information might be useful.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, you could make an object style with a white fill and apply it to all of your text frames. or you can add one big white box on a master page in a layer behind your layout. 

if you provide more detail as to what you want to do and the end goal we can help you further.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

~Barb 

bkgd.gif

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines