Highlighted

How can I get multiple paragraphs to wrap a single graphic object?

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need three succesive paragraphs to wrap a vertical graphic object that spans all three paragraphs.  However, only the paragraph that has the anchor will wrap.  How do I get the other two to wrap also?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Creamer Training | Adobe Community Professional

Text below the anchor will wrap, but not text above. Make sure Text Wrap is turned on for the graphic--otherwise, it will only wrap the first paragraph.

TOPICS
Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How can I get multiple paragraphs to wrap a single graphic object?

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need three succesive paragraphs to wrap a vertical graphic object that spans all three paragraphs.  However, only the paragraph that has the anchor will wrap.  How do I get the other two to wrap also?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Creamer Training | Adobe Community Professional

Text below the anchor will wrap, but not text above. Make sure Text Wrap is turned on for the graphic--otherwise, it will only wrap the first paragraph.

TOPICS
Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you elaborate a little and/or possibly post a screen shot. Cheers.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 09, 2020 0
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try Object > Text Frame Options and tick Ignore Text Wrap.

If that doesnt resolve the issue post a screen shot.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 09, 2020 0
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 09, 2020 1
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, of course, ticked!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 09, 2020 0