• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can i remove the "ID publish" when embedding a published online document?

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really want to use the interactive features from indesign, and be able to share it from my own web adress and without showing any adobe logos?

TOPICS
How to , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Rather than embed the Publish Online document, you could just link to it from your web page. It could be an thumbnail image of the cover, for example, that when clicked links to the Publish Online file. It will behave similarly to an embedded document, but without the Adobe logos.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to embed it 

https://www.tech4pub.com/2015/08/25/indesign-cc-tip-embed-publish-online-documents-in-websites/#:~:t...

Not sure if that removes logos etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer. Unfortunately there is no option to remove the "ID publish" logo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no way to white label this.

Try in5 instead. Not free, but more features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rather than embed the Publish Online document, you could just link to it from your web page. It could be an thumbnail image of the cover, for example, that when clicked links to the Publish Online file. It will behave similarly to an embedded document, but without the Adobe logos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://www.murdochs.com/sales/flyer/?trk_msg=I3DK31SE5ODKR1H4C96KRNIG08&trk_contact=AP3L381D6AQ6LKL...020+FLY014+b1

It seems they are able to hide it and have icons show up on embedded window

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://www.murdochs.com/sales/flyer

This shows the ID Publish gone, and the icons showing on embed window

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think I found the answer sir. 

We need to make an iframe embed window completely separate from adobe and use the link from https://indd.adobe.com/dashboard# instead of the embed link that is provided from Adobe. 

You will notice a /embed/ on the link that will have the ID PUBLISH ONLINE button on top left, while the other link will be/view/

This makes it viewable, icons appear upon hover, and the ID PUBLISH ONLINE is not on the top left.

Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines