• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I add adobe fonts to my new InDesign install

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Up until a year ago I used InDesign daily at work and had access to a huge selection of fonts through Creative Cloud. I've just installed ID at home and cannot figure out how to add fonts in the same way. Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Thank you in advance!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

I just found my to the Adobe Fonts download page--my apologies for not looking harder before posting!

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just found my to the Adobe Fonts download page--my apologies for not looking harder before posting!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No problem. Just glad you found it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to be clear, under what Adobe Creative Cloud plan did you install InDesign. An individual plan for InDesign only?

You should have access to Adobe Fonts by logging in to fonts.adobe.com using the same Adobe ID you used to log into InDesign.

You also can click on the Fonts icon on the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app. Click on the Manage Fonts button at the bottom of this illustration:

Screen Shot 2020-11-23 at 10.14.55 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines