• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I get a new papersize in the chose papersize-list

New Here ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am about to print a 150x150 mm card from In Design (PC).

I cannot find where I manage the papersizes so that the printer know what format it should use.

I have done it before for bannerpapers 210x900 mm and 297x900 mm but now I can't find it anymore.

The customize-button (Anpassad in Swedish) is greyish and I am not able to click on it.

TOPICS
How to , Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1) Not expressly mentioned as a problem, but it would be best to export from InDesign to PDF and print from Acrobat.

2) There are too many variables to answer your question with specificity. Your computing platform, printer type, and printer driver all might affect how you'd go about printing to a non-standard media size. A typical Windows-based Postscript printer driver, for example, has an "Advanced..." button on the Paper/Quality tab that launches an Advanced Options dialog in which the Paper Size: menu includes an item: Postscript Custom Page Size. But whether you have this particular avenue to setting a custom media size can't be known without more information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your answer!

I just found it in the settings for the driver. Properties for the print server.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines