Highlighted

How do I make the Share for Review panel not keep popping open every time I open a doc?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I open an INDD file it pops up the Share for Review pane. I do not use this feature and am growing weary of forever closing, closing, closing....

How do I make it not appear?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Steve Werner | Adobe Community Professional

My suggestion was to restore your InDesign preferences. That's not normal behavior.

Set preferences in Adobe InDesign - Adobe Supporthelpx.adobe.com › indesign › using › setting-preferences

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I make the Share for Review panel not keep popping open every time I open a doc?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I open an INDD file it pops up the Share for Review pane. I do not use this feature and am growing weary of forever closing, closing, closing....

How do I make it not appear?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Steve Werner | Adobe Community Professional

My suggestion was to restore your InDesign preferences. That's not normal behavior.

Set preferences in Adobe InDesign - Adobe Supporthelpx.adobe.com › indesign › using › setting-preferences

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which of these two panels are you seeing? Please tell us what operating system (exactly) you're running. Please tell us (exactly) what InDesign version you're using. Is this just one INDD file where you're seeing it, or all files?

Screen Shot 2020-08-10 at 12.02.00 PM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 10, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10. InDesign 15.1.1 

The Share for Review window, on the right, opens up for every file I open, And other times.

I work in a secure environment and we do NOT use clouds...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 10, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should add that I do book documents with 10 to 25 INDD files each one.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Set preferences in Adobe InDesign - Adobe Supporthelpx.adobe.com › indesign › using › setting-prefer...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 11, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems to have worked. Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 11, 2020 0