• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I specify my default Swatches panel?

Engaged ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I specify which Swatch libary I want to display in the Swatches panel by default, i.e., everytime I open a new document?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

With no documents open, adjust your Swatches panel to fill it with swatches you want to see, and then whenever you make a new document, it will default to these "global" preferences swatches.

You might also experiment with exporting Swatches as an ASE file, and you might also experiment with adding commonly used swatches to the CC Libraries panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

With no documents open, adjust your Swatches panel to fill it with swatches you want to see, and then whenever you make a new document, it will default to these "global" preferences swatches.

You might also experiment with exporting Swatches as an ASE file, and you might also experiment with adding commonly used swatches to the CC Libraries panel.

Mike Witherell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines