Highlighted

How to add multiple interactive popup in a single page.

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i am trying to add multile popup in a single page, anyone can help me ot in this?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to add multiple interactive popup in a single page.

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i am trying to add multile popup in a single page, anyone can help me ot in this?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hard to visualize exactly what you are talking about. Here is a simple map with popups. Is this the kind of thing you're thinking of? Click on the location names on the map: https://indd.adobe.com/view/f3b1ce70-5b46-4063-998b-c4ab5147a614

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2020 1
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, very close to what i am lookimng for, if you have any tutorial link for this would be great. Thanks for your responce. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2020 0
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can create this with Show/Hide buttons, which will work in a PDF but only IF the user is using Adobe Reader. It will not work in most other PDF readers. Have you conisdered Publish Online? With that, your popups will work for everyone in every browser. Here are some examples of things you can do with Publish Online: http://bit.ly/PubOnCollection.

Here is a Show/Hide tutorial.

This video is intended to serve as a supplement to the lecture in my PHO448 Self-Publishing for Photographers at Harrington College of Design. It is not inte...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2020 1
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I was doing it in Publish Online, I'd be more inclined to do it with a multi state object.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2020 1
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2020 0
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What format do you want this interactivity to work in?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interactive PDF. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2020-08-21 at 9.55.18 PM.png

This is the screenshot, each + icon have the popup. When the user click on the + icon a popup will cover the entire section with a close button.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2020 0
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may have problems with this approach on mobile devices.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is just a demonstration for the client, how the interaction will look like. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2020 0
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My advice is to rethink the whole thing. No way that's going to work on mobile or in many browsers. Unless you can restrict the use to Acrobat or Reader on desktops (and even then it can be wonky) you're going to be in for a world of disappointment.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2020 1