Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to bring basic SDK present inside windows in to Plug-Ins menu

Contributor ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

I tried to move the basic plugin that comes under windows into Plug-Ins menu, but it still occurs in windows menu. Is there is any way to bring sample plugin that comes under window in to plug-ins menu.please do guide me on this to complete my task...

Thanks,

-Jothi

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Every once in a year or so, I try to answer a question about extensions, or plug-ins, add-ons, or whatever Adobe comes up with as the new name of the game. And every year they surprise me (or should I say: don't surprise me at all anymore) that the searching, browsing, downloading, installing, managing, and even using of these extras is - still - a terrible mess...

Even their own Help files don't explain how to deal with them...

Where are the Plugin management menus they refer to in their Help

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every once in a year or so, I try to answer a question about extensions, or plug-ins, add-ons, or whatever Adobe comes up with as the new name of the game. And every year they surprise me (or should I say: don't surprise me at all anymore) that the searching, browsing, downloading, installing, managing, and even using of these extras is - still - a terrible mess...

Even their own Help files don't explain how to deal with them...

Where are the Plugin management menus they refer to in their Help pages ? Is it in my Download folder ? Are plugins to be found under the CC Desktop app now (like Exchange suggests) ? Do I need to restart an application before a plugin is activated ? And where can I find it in general if the documentation leaves me fairly clueless ?

I'm sorry for abusing your question as an opportunity to rant about this, but Adobe's always-lousy and ever-flawed approach for this have cost you and me again another 30 minutes of our lives, spent on figuring out their mess.

Two questions for you, though:

1. Are you talking about plugins in InDesign, or maybe Photoshop ?

2. If in InDesign, which version are you using, and Mac or Windows ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm talking about InDesign plugins in windows version

-Jothi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Everyone,

I found the correct answer for my query. Now, it works correct.

-Jothi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines