• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Collaborate in InDesign

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,  I know I can share my document to review to my team members but is there a way to collaborate for editing, or share back and forth with others in a way that we can work on a document together?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

InCopy is designed for such an editorial workflow. It's part of a Creative Cloud subscription:

How to create & use Adobe InCopy CC workflowshelpx.adobe.com › using › using-incopy-workflow

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

InCopy is designed for such an editorial workflow. It's part of a Creative Cloud subscription:

How to create & use Adobe InCopy CC workflowshelpx.adobe.com › using › using-incopy-workflow

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We had and adobe certified instructor, come and do training for 8 editors. 2 days, best investment we made. 2 graphic designers and 8 editors all working from indesign, you can accomplish a lot fast if you get a trainer in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. In addition to suggestion given by Steve. I'd also recommend checking out help article(https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/collaboration.html).
Also, check out this FAQ about collaboration. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines