• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to delete a color theme from My Themes tab in Adobe Color Themes palette

Contributor ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to delete color themes that are no longer of use to me in InDesign? I have the Adobe Color Themes palette open to the My Themes tab in InDesign. I've seen instructions online that say to expand the window and click on the delete icon but I don't see a delte icon.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

For some time, color themes have been stored in your CC Libraries. The online instructions may be out of date. The first menu under "Create/Explore/My Themes" shows the name of the CC Library. In my illustration, my library is called "Kerala Travel Guide" and the number 4 means there are 4 color themes in that library.

Open your CC Libraries panel (Window > CC Libraries) and in the top menu select the CC Library. Scroll to the Color Themes section of the library. To delete a color theme, right-c

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some time, color themes have been stored in your CC Libraries. The online instructions may be out of date. The first menu under "Create/Explore/My Themes" shows the name of the CC Library. In my illustration, my library is called "Kerala Travel Guide" and the number 4 means there are 4 color themes in that library.

Open your CC Libraries panel (Window > CC Libraries) and in the top menu select the CC Library. Scroll to the Color Themes section of the library. To delete a color theme, right-click on it and choose Delete.

Screen Shot 2021-05-05 at 8.52.26 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! This is exactly what I was looking for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines