Exit

How to dispose some photos on a white background

Contributor ,
Dec 28, 2016 Dec 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello

i have this A4 page with these objects: Cattura.PNG

i would to dispose them in the first half of the page, make them all the same dimension and put on a white background.

in this way i would obtain a 3x3 matrix of egual dimensional blocks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 28, 2016 Dec 28, 2016

Delete the images.

Next, take your image frame tool and drag out a frame the encompassing size you want the 3x3 matrix to be.

Before you release the mouse, hit the right and up arrow keys to add columns and rows. Hold the shift key to keep them square.

Once you have the shape you desire, release the mouse first, then the shift key.

Place your images into the new frames.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Delete the images.

Next, take your image frame tool and drag out a frame the encompassing size you want the 3x3 matrix to be.

Before you release the mouse, hit the right and up arrow keys to add columns and rows. Hold the shift key to keep them square.

Once you have the shape you desire, release the mouse first, then the shift key.

Place your images into the new frames.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 29, 2016 Dec 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok this is correct. now i added the background white color with a swatch.

i wish a light blue background on whole document. in "paper" i imposed the color i wanted and the page became effectively light blue, but the resulting printing is with. how can i deal with this thing?Cattura.PNG

furthermore: how can i size an image in order to fit automatically it into the  block? keeping relationships

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Dec 29, 2016 Dec 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The 4 swatches that have brackets in their names [Carta] etc are special colors.

The [Paper]/[Carta] swatch is for on-screen viewing only. It will NOT print.

You need to create a new swatch with the light blue, create a box that covers the whole page (and bleed areas) and color the box with the new swatch

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also place all 9 images at one time as you create the 9 image frames. Place as you usually do, but instead of selecting one image to place, select all 9. Click but don't release the mouse button, then tap the right arrow twice to make 3 columns, and tap the up arrow twice to make 3 rows. When the shape and size of the grid is to your liking, release the mouse button. One advantage is that the images will all fit in either the width or height of the frame, depending on the shape of the individual images. The frames can be made to fit the images if you like using the settings in Object>Fitting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines