• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to download InDesign CC2017

Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wwould like to download the indesign version 2017 12.1. Unfortunately , its no longer found in my creative cloud, nor when I press the botton on older versions. Anyone have any idea if it s still available ? OR where I can still find the version ? 

{Renamed by MOD}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Hi,

Adobe does not recommend using any version of the Creative Cloud app other than the latest two versions of the software. Is there any specific reason you want CC2017 when we are already into release of CC2020. A later version update is included in your subscription and also comes with bug fixes and other goodies. However if you still need CC2017, you can try your luck at the download links given in the link below

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2017-direct-download-links.html

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Adobe does not recommend using any version of the Creative Cloud app other than the latest two versions of the software. Is there any specific reason you want CC2017 when we are already into release of CC2020. A later version update is included in your subscription and also comes with bug fixes and other goodies. However if you still need CC2017, you can try your luck at the download links given in the link below

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2017-direct-download-links.html

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello evry one, 

Houston we,ve got a problem...

I've got the same need to use a special plugin witch is only working on these version of indesign. IT'S VERY IMPORTANT TO me. Have you got a downloadable link?

Thank you for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check the website I linked in the previous post.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines