Highlighted

HOW TO DOWNLOAD PREVIOUS VERSIONS OF INDESIGN?

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone!!

I'm in trouble! I REALLY need InDesign 2015 because my Mac is a bit old and the new one is not working..  Is it still possible..??
I need it to work on!!

Thanks!!!!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Manan Joshi | Adobe Community Professional

That's a pretty old version of InDesign, i am not sure if you could get your hands on that. You could try the following webpage to see if the links provided are still valid.

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2015-direct-download-links.html

Even if these links work, do mind that Adobe supports and recommends use of only the two latest version of the CC apps, using any other version you are pretty much on your own.

-Manan

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

HOW TO DOWNLOAD PREVIOUS VERSIONS OF INDESIGN?

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone!!

I'm in trouble! I REALLY need InDesign 2015 because my Mac is a bit old and the new one is not working..  Is it still possible..??
I need it to work on!!

Thanks!!!!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Manan Joshi | Adobe Community Professional

That's a pretty old version of InDesign, i am not sure if you could get your hands on that. You could try the following webpage to see if the links provided are still valid.

Even if these links work, do mind that Adobe supports and recommends use of only the two latest version of the CC apps, using any other version you are pretty much on your own.

-Manan

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok thank you so much!!

I'll go and have a look.

Thnaks again!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines