• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to export only one of many TOCs to interactive PDF as bookmarks?

Participant ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a number of TOCs in my document. When exporting to interactive PDF all of them appear as bookmarks in PDF.

But I want only one to be visible that way.  Ticking off the "create PDF bookmarks" in TOC options does not have any effect.

I am using version 15.

TIA

I have opened and saved again TOC style menu option, with "create PDF bookmarks" unchecked and it works now.

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

In the TOC style is an entry to create bookmarks. So deactivat in the TOC styles for those where you do not want a bookmark and keep it in the style where you want it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the TOC style is an entry to create bookmarks. So deactivat in the TOC styles for those where you do not want a bookmark and keep it in the style where you want it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Willi, I was aware of this. As I said for unknown reason it seemed liked not working, however after I opened TOC styles menu once again and saved it, started to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines