• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to make Flipbook using InDesign 2020?

New Here ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Community, 

Does anyone knows whether it is possible to do Flipbook with InDesign 2020? I watched a couple of videos on youtube - there used to be such an option in the past - I checked in the newest version and it looks like Adobe got rid ot this option. 

I'm enclosing printscreens how it supposed to look (from youtube videos), and printscreen from my InDesign where option of PAGE TURN which is needed for flipbook is not present.

Is anyone able to help me? :))

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are countless threads on this subject here. The bottom line is that it is a horribly annoying effect that is best avoided. If you want it, find a third party application that can convert it or display it depending upon your end use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>> There are countless threads on this subject here. 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?advanced=false&allow_punctuation=false&...

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Flipbooks used SWF. 

SWF uses Flash Player. 

Flash Player is going away forever at the end of 2020. 

Wisely Adobe took the feature out of InDesign so people wouldn’t make flip books that beome useless so soon.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines