• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to merge Indesign and Illustrator > PDF files without acrobat dc and retain layers?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have two big files that need to become one pdf. One is in illustrator and one is in Indesign. I tried using an opensource pdf tool but it flattened my layers. I need to still be able to print with layers but I don't want to have to buy acrobat dc for just this one thing. Anyone have any advice for strategies to do this? I don't particularly want to go through the tedious process of individually placing each page into illustrator because this is a process I'll have to do over and over again for the project I'm working on. 

Thanks for your help!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guru , Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

You don't need adobe acrobat to combine .pdf file. Any .pdf reader can do that, find a free one.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guru ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You don't need adobe acrobat to combine .pdf file. Any .pdf reader can do that, find a free one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines