• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to properly previous audio from an interactive Indesign file published online?

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have made a digital magazine with half of the pages that have some sort of audio playing on them. I have set them so that each of them play on page load and stop when I move to the next page. Once I have published the file online, The first audio started playing fine on the first page but as soon as it was over, all the other ones played at once also, even though I was still on the second page. I saw someone post an answer that that the audio files should not be first in the timing panel, but mine are not and it still does not work properly. There must be another solution. 

TOPICS
EPUB , How to , Performance , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

In my limited experience of using InDesign's Publish Online, I found the audio controls limited; for more control have a look at in5, an InDesign plug-in (at extra cost): https://ajarproductions.com/pages/products/in5/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In my limited experience of using InDesign's Publish Online, I found the audio controls limited; for more control have a look at in5, an InDesign plug-in (at extra cost): https://ajarproductions.com/pages/products/in5/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines