• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to retrieve serial number of InDesign CS3

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought in mars 2008 InDesign CS 3 and have used it all the time. This autum I had a serious chrash on my computer and had to format everything. I had copied the hole insallation cd to an harddisk but forgotten to save the serial no. and when reinstalling nopw I only got 30 day trial time. I have lost the original CD(DVD). How to solve this problem

Henning Ringsvold Norway

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Hi there, 

Thanks for reaching out. In order to retrieve the serial number, you can sign-on to www.adobe.com and sign in with the Adobe ID on which you registered the Product. Once signed in you can navigate to the product section and you will be able to get the serial number from there. For more information you can refer to this help article:

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/find-serial-number.html

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Thanks for reaching out. In order to retrieve the serial number, you can sign-on to www.adobe.com and sign in with the Adobe ID on which you registered the Product. Once signed in you can navigate to the product section and you will be able to get the serial number from there. For more information you can refer to this help article:

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/find-serial-number.html

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rishabh, you did not mention the fact that CS3 activation servers were shut down. Even if the OP can find a serial number they will need help getting a new one.

I can't find any valid links to help out. They've all been moved or killed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thats the problem I dont know what e-mail adress it was registered under and all my mails from before 2016 is all lost.

As I moved house the org. cd may have been thrown in the garbadge. Any tip of a product I can by to still use my .indd files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

InDesign is still going strong, you've missed about 10 upgrades. Today it's subscription only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which OS and version do you have?

InDesign CS3 is obsolete!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Win 10/64
Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even if you manage to get a new serial number for it, CS3 is totally unsupported under Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have windows 10 and it works great fo me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines