• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to share the document for review in InDesign?

Participant ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm trying Share for Review for the first time and I'm not seeing any specifics about how it is supposed to work. For the Members, I added a second email address of my own. I was expecting to get an email with a link, but that didn't happen (and, yes, I checked my junk mail to see if it got routed there). I tried 3 different email addresses; for each it said "invitation sent" but no invitations were received=. So how do you invite reviewers? Copying the link is difficult, because it simple opens the cloud screen. Any advice on what is supposed to happen would be great--the "learn how" page tells you how to invite people but not what is supposed to happen once you do.

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Hi Fred, 

Thanks for reaching out. You may take help from this post (https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign/share-the-document-for-review-faq/m-p/11210805?page=1#M190388). 

Let us know if this helps or if you have any further questions. 

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fred, 

Thanks for reaching out. You may take help from this post (https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign/share-the-document-for-review-faq/m-p/11210805?page=1#M19038...). 

Let us know if this helps or if you have any further questions. 

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To copy the link, don’t try to highlight the link text, since it always opens the link in a web browser as you found.

Instead, click the little clipboard icon to the left of the link text.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines