Highlighted

How to stop InDesign CC 2020 from moving dollar sign around

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The document I'm working in moves the dollar sign to the right of any number automatically. So $2000  becomes 2000$ and It's infuriating. I'm still new to InDesign but I can't figure it out. Please help

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to stop InDesign CC 2020 from moving dollar sign around

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The document I'm working in moves the dollar sign to the right of any number automatically. So $2000  becomes 2000$ and It's infuriating. I'm still new to InDesign but I can't figure it out. Please help

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 19, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Erubus1

did you inherit the document from someone else?

Can you show a screenshot of the applied paragraph formatting in the Control panel, also another one of the applied character formatting, also from the Control panel when you select the digits and the $ sign?

( Is suspect a formatting feature for RTL documents that is needed for Hebrew or Arabic typesetting. )

Thanks,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2020 1