• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to sync InDesign files through Creative Cloud?

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need someone to clarify......When I create a file in InDesign can I not save it to the cloud for accessing in another location? For instance, I am wokring on my computer at home and save documents to the cloud so that when I get to school I can access the files on the desktop there. 

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Save your files and their assets into the Creative Cloud Files folder, which by default is installed in your computer’s user folder. Files of any format saved into that folder automatically sync to your account’s cloud server. If you log into the same AdobeCC account on the school computer, the Creative Cloud Files folder on that compter will also be sync’d.

If the school compter is logged into a different Adobe account, you can send an invitation to that user to share and collaborate on any f

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Hi Lindsay,

Rob has explained the workflow correctly. For more details, you may also check out the information shared in this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/sync-creative-cloud-files.html). 

If you want to share files with other users, check out these help articles:

Feel free to let us know if you still need assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Save your files and their assets into the Creative Cloud Files folder, which by default is installed in your computer’s user folder. Files of any format saved into that folder automatically sync to your account’s cloud server. If you log into the same AdobeCC account on the school computer, the Creative Cloud Files folder on that compter will also be sync’d.

If the school compter is logged into a different Adobe account, you can send an invitation to that user to share and collaborate on any folder inside of your CCF folder. 

Screen Shot 3.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Lindsay,

Rob has explained the workflow correctly. For more details, you may also check out the information shared in this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/sync-creative-cloud-files.html). 

If you want to share files with other users, check out these help articles:

Feel free to let us know if you still need assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines