• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to update ePUB existing link from another adobe subscription login id ?

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created so many ePUB's for clients and now all the final output links are hosted in my Adobe Server login. 

Now I want to transfer the ePUB .INDD package file to the client as he want to make the changes in it and update the existing link in the server.

Now the problem which I am facing:

1. If the client make the changes in the indesign file and he is publishing the ePUB the link generated will not be the same. Is there anyway to get the ePUB package file (css/java/html5 whichever it is) (ePUB file which is already hosted in the Adobe Server) so that the client can make changes and update the same link.

2. So how to update the existing link by the client from a new adobe subscription login ?

3. If a person in the company who created/published an ePUB leaves the company, then his email id and other things are deleted from the company database in that case what will happen to the ePUB's which was created by him and published on his adobe server ?

Anticipating a solution for these queries of mine.

TOPICS
EPUB , How to , Import and export , Performance , Print , Publish online , Scripting , SDK , Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EPUBs are stand alone documents like PDFs. I believe you are actually asking about Publish Online.

There is no way to transfer the links. They'll have to create new Publish Online links.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Bob,

Thank you so much for the information.

Is there any other way to get the source file of Publish Online documents which is hosted in adobe server. (I have the native .indd file). Also what if i left the company and my login id and all details are not in use, in this case what will happen to my published documents links which is shared with the clients ? Does it also deleted from the adobe server ?

Anticipating a solution for these queries of mine.

Regards,

Sarath

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines