Highlighted

How to use illustrator icons in Adobe InDesign document?

Explorer ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I newly designed icons using Adobe Illustrator and now would like to use those icons for a document in InDesign. May I ask please how to integrate them? It is not possible to scale the icons when I paste the icons in Adobe InDesign.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by jmlevy | Adobe Community Professional

Place them in your InDesign document. Shortcut is Cmd D (Mac) or Ctrl D (Windows). Even it is possible to copy from Illustrator and paste in InDesign, it is not recommended, but anyway, you should be able to scale the objects.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to use illustrator icons in Adobe InDesign document?

Explorer ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I newly designed icons using Adobe Illustrator and now would like to use those icons for a document in InDesign. May I ask please how to integrate them? It is not possible to scale the icons when I paste the icons in Adobe InDesign.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by jmlevy | Adobe Community Professional

Place them in your InDesign document. Shortcut is Cmd D (Mac) or Ctrl D (Windows). Even it is possible to copy from Illustrator and paste in InDesign, it is not recommended, but anyway, you should be able to scale the objects.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Add them to your library.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines