Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HTML5 Extension Panel Size

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have created HTML5 extension for InDesign CC 2019 onwards. The panel size is fixed (Size, MaxSize, MinSize is set to same values in manifest.xml).

How is the panel size affected by the display settings on Windows machine?

I have noticed the following,

1. Display 100% - Panel opens fine.

2. Display 125% - Panel size is not correct. The size seems to increase every time I open the panel. How can I fix the size?

Thanks,

Narayan

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

This is a known issue and in CC2018 & CC2019, I have experienced it only on a WIN machine with a high-resolution display. I have not tested it in the latest builds to check the status, it's fixed in the new builds I suppose. Now you can do two things

• Change the panel type from panel to a dialog, it worked for me
  • You could set the min, max, and normal size to differ by a small amount, if i remember correctly you may land into a combination that works. See the same being discussed in this post as

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a known issue and in CC2018 & CC2019, I have experienced it only on a WIN machine with a high-resolution display. I have not tested it in the latest builds to check the status, it's fixed in the new builds I suppose. Now you can do two things

Some discussions you can look at are as follows

https://community.adobe.com/t5/exchange/panel-size-issue-in-high-resolution-monitors-win/m-p/1047639...

https://community.adobe.com/t5/exchange/extension-resizing-bug/td-p/10295291

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Manan,

Thanks for the reply.

I increased max by 1 and decresed min by 1 so that all (Size, MaxSize, MinSize) are different. And it seems to fix the size issue.

Thanks,

Narayan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines