Exit

Hyperlinks failure

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone?

When updating an index of an manual I made the following failure pops up:

"You have chosen a hidden destination which is already being used by a different hyperlink. A hidden destination cannot be shared by multiple hyperlinks."

In Dutch:

Schermafbeelding 2021-01-06 132333.png

Really don's have a clue how to fix this....I already deleted unused hyperlinks, no result.

Help!

Thx, William

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. Please try the solution given on this community post(https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/hyperlinks-not-working-in-pdfs-exported-from-indesign/td-p/8496012?page=1) & let us know if it helps you out.

If it doesn't, please share your workflow with us. Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. Please try the solution given on this community post(https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/hyperlinks-not-working-in-pdfs-exported-from-indesign/td-p/84...) & let us know if it helps you out.

If it doesn't, please share your workflow with us. Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 28, 2023 Nov 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the tenth version an ID file did not update the TOC: and the message appeared when updating or creating TOCs

Hyperlinks suddenly appear in red. And they lead just to captions, which are independent text frames.

I closed ID. I deleted cache folder. I made IDML versions, etc. I deleted the hyperlinks but unlinked them first. Everything was sudden and the list of figures and tables is about 300 pieces. A big calamity.

Mac / Ventura / 13.6 / IS 19.01

There was no radical change between a good and a bad version. Only minor adjustments.

ThanksScreenshot 2023-11-28 at 5.08.02 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-11-28 at 4.06.42 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2023 Dec 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @palala fog,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry for the trouble. I have found a similar post on the community here: https://adobe.ly/410ZwOn.

Would you mind trying the suggestion shared in the post and let us know if that helps?

We will try our best to help you.

Thanks,

Harshika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines