• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hyperlinks panel causing ID (2021) to freeze

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ID freezes every time I try to do anything related to a hyperlink in my document, including:

copying or moving a text box with an existing hyperlink, opening the hyperlinks panel from window drop down, opening hyperlinks panel from side panel shortcut menu, selecting a specific hyperlink within the hyperlink panel, etc. Ay suggestions for troubleshooting?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Resetting the preferences is a great general purpose fix that might help.

https://helpx.adobe.com/au/indesign/kb/indesign-preferences-support-file-locations.html

You can delete the replaceable InDesign SaveData and InDesign Defaults files by holding down the following keys while InDesign is launching:

• Windows: Shift+Ctrl+Alt
  • Mac OS: Shift+Control+Option+Command

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rachel,

Sorry to hear about your experience. In addition to the suggestions given earlier, I'd request you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested on this community post(https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign/resolve-slow-performance-and-unexpected-behavior-of-indesign...). Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines