I can´t change text on template.

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone! I downloaded a template from adobe stock and I cant change this text. Any idea? It doesn't even show it as an object. Any ideas?  

This is the template 

https://stock.adobe.com/es/templates/diseno-sofisticado-para-propuesta/196215486?prev_url=detail

And I am trying to change this text. 

dinahs4487507_0-1617849831373.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Participant , Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021
Hello@dinahs4487507 , Go to Window > Page to bring up your Page pallette.When you have this open you'll see the page you're trying to work on has the letter A on it. This means it is currently affected by the A master.Up the top of the Page pallette should have your masters, if you double left click this you'll be able to go to that page and start editing those elements. Regards,

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello@dinahs4487507 ,

Go to Window > Page to bring up your Page pallette.

When you have this open you'll see the page you're trying to work on has the letter A on it. This means it is currently affected by the A master.

Up the top of the Page pallette should have your masters, if you double left click this you'll be able to go to that page and start editing those elements.

Regards,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines