• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can’t number my pages properly

New Here ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try to number my indesign pages going on the template except that when I put number a 1. appears before each page numbering. I tried a lot of things but I don’t understand where he came from. 

insmcn_0-1588931134223.pnginsmcn_1-1588931164487.png

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just off paragraph style numbering. You go wrong road.

Here how to do page nubmering right - 

https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/using/layout-design-9.html

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Quel caractère saisis-tu dans le bloc de texte dans lequel tu souhaites voir la numérotaion des pages ? Il faut insérer le « numéro de page active »

Capture d’écran 2020-05-08 à 12.14.35.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

je vous remercie pour votre réponse ! J'ai pu trouver le problème, il y avait une puce numéroté qui s'était mise dans mon texte 😕 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As George said, in the Paragraph style used for this number you might have numbered list setting turned on. Define a paragraph style for your page number without any list numbering.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. In addition to responses given earlier, I'd recommend checking out this YouTube video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDcqlXr8tmM to know more about page numbering in InDesign.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines