• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't save or use undo in latest CC Indesign.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like many it seems, I can't save or use undo? I know about resetting the preferences (no help) and exporting as IDML (just irritating). Any ideas on how to actually solve the issue rather than dance around it? (Will Adobe be offering some kinda compensation for all of us who are paying for a faulty product?) Thanks in advance! 

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @BLDStudio:

There are different levels of resetting preferences, which ones—exactly—have you already worked through?

https://www.rockymountaintraining.com/adobe-indesign-rebuilding-preferences-cache/

~Barb 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Barb,

I appreciate your fast reply and apologies for my slow acknowledgement! I was not aware of there being different levels but I had been trying Shift+Option+Command+Control. The problem has passed and not through anything I've done, so I can not take credit here. I'm assuming Adobe CC had fixed whatever this bug may have been. I have bookmarked for your website for future reference.

Thanks,

BLDStudio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Glad to hear your issue is now fixed. Please try suggestions given on this community post(https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign/resolve-slow-performance-and-unexpected-behavior-of-indesign...) if you have similar issues in the future.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Much appreciate Ashutosh thanks! 🙂 

I've bookmarked this for future reference.

Regards,

BLD Studio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines