Highlighted

I have a problem with InDesign's newest update

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I said I have a problem, all my Indesign files from 2019-2020 have for some reason turned into Ai files that I cannot open, even though when I click on the file properties it states its an INND file. Of course if I recently opened the file in Indesign it will open if I click on it through the app, but I tried saving and saving as a copy, but nothing works. For some reason they all look like thisScreenshot 2020-11-11 175800.jpg

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I have a problem with InDesign's newest update

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I said I have a problem, all my Indesign files from 2019-2020 have for some reason turned into Ai files that I cannot open, even though when I click on the file properties it states its an INND file. Of course if I recently opened the file in Indesign it will open if I click on it through the app, but I tried saving and saving as a copy, but nothing works. For some reason they all look like thisScreenshot 2020-11-11 175800.jpg

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 11, 2020 0

Have something to add?