• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I haven't found an answer. Oh, please help with KEEP function?

Enthusiast ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm going MAD

I've tried ever permutation, I think, and nothing works.

I just want a paragraph to stay together.

I have a paragraph. P#1

Followed by a space SP

and then another paragraph. P#2

I want to move bottom of the text column containing these things UP, so as to force P#2 onto the next page and leave a blank at the bottom of the column.

BUT when I drag the bottom border up and get inside P#2, SUDDENLY most if not all of P#1 & P2 disappears and moves to the next page.

Here's what I do:

I select P#1 and work on the keep function in the Paragraph menu.

I've tried every permutation.

Nothing works. Nothing. Nothing. I want to KEEP P#1 and force P#2 to the next page...  I really have looked everywhere and can find nothing that tells me how to make this work. See attached...try one.jpgUntitled-1.jpg

I

TOPICS
How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Can't figure out how to edit post...  Called Adobe support. Got the guy to share my screen. We discovered that I was working with a corrupted document. So it wasn't me or any of the people who couldn't answer my question.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can't figure out how to edit post...  Called Adobe support. Got the guy to share my screen. We discovered that I was working with a corrupted document. So it wasn't me or any of the people who couldn't answer my question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines