Highlighted

I own a CS 5.5 but lost the serial number. Can you help to get it?

New Here ,
May 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I own a CS 5.5 but lost the serial number. I need it to install in my new MAC. Can you help to get it? PLease contact me at vvo@dclcorp.com

Thanks,

Van Vo

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Steve Werner | Adobe Community Professional

This document might help:

Find your serial number

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I own a CS 5.5 but lost the serial number. Can you help to get it?

New Here ,
May 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I own a CS 5.5 but lost the serial number. I need it to install in my new MAC. Can you help to get it? PLease contact me at vvo@dclcorp.com

Thanks,

Van Vo

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Steve Werner | Adobe Community Professional

Find your serial number

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 11, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Find your serial number

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 11, 2018 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be aware that if you have a new Mac it most likely has come loaded with High Sierra for which CS5.5 is not supported. CS5.5 is not supported on any Mac OS later than Yosemite. You can try installing it but there is no guarantee or support if you run into problems with it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 11, 2018 1
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have lost my CS 5.5 Serial number and I have no longer the mail address that I had when I ordered the software back in October/November 2011.
My old Mac BookPro died and with it my CS 5.5, but somebody was kind enough to give me an old Mac BookPro that would run the CS5.5. 
Can you help me know, so that I will be able to install it.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 27, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have your disks you just need to find your serial number. Don't post it here! Warning, scammers may contact you privately pretending to be Adobe staff. Adobe will never send you a private message asking you to email an account that isn't @adobe.com, or use Skype. Adobe never ask you for their password. These scammers want your Adobe info, credit cards, your money and control of your computer, please take care.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 27, 2020 1
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

True. But that is exactly the issue: I have the discs, but my code is gone.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 27, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you check your details on Adobe's site? It show what they know about what you registered. So if you didn't register, they don't know it either.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 27, 2020 0