• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I saw a picture with a text box that can be added with a pin image on it

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I saw an image where a participant can click on it and a text box opens and they can type a comment on it.  I'll be working in InDesign and cxport to a pdf for interactivity.  How do I do that?  

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Your description sounds like two different things:

1. Comment tool in Acrobat/Reader - allows user to add annotations and exchange comments back and forth. Not available in ID. Click tool, and enter comment.

2. Text Form Field - allows user to enter text into a form, can be submitted, and data collected. Forms can be created in either ID or Acrobat/Reader. User will not click a tool, rather form field is already present.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your description sounds like two different things:

1. Comment tool in Acrobat/Reader - allows user to add annotations and exchange comments back and forth. Not available in ID. Click tool, and enter comment.

2. Text Form Field - allows user to enter text into a form, can be submitted, and data collected. Forms can be created in either ID or Acrobat/Reader. User will not click a tool, rather form field is already present.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines